Thursday, April 21, 2011

thirteen months

We can waste trillions on killing people, but care for the elderly,
oh no, that's too expensive.

The man who installed an item for my mother, courtesy of a private for-profit company which gets money from Medicare, informed me that:

If in the next thirteen months, the equipment were no longer necessary.....

What? Excuse me, sir, but my mother is not going to become young again!

If, for any reason, the equipment is no longer needed...

Oh, I see, you mean if my mother dies....

He explained that the equipment was only loaned to Medicare, and if it were no longer needed,
he would return to repossess it (not his word).....
And does that happen, I asked?
Oh, yes, all the time.

Well, in that case, I hope I don't see you again.....

Every time they kill people with their high tech weaponry in, say, Libya, (and the weapons
do not only kill the "bad" guys)...it costs MILLIONS, but they are afraid to lose just a few dollars for a shitty, poorly made piece of medical equipment.

america the stingy

dobry den PAN LAKOMEC!

gmooh


No comments:

Post a Comment