Saturday, April 16, 2011

get me out of here!

A Sick, Sick country....

I am just trying to survive.

I despise air conditioning

It makes me feel cold in my bones.


I don't need a sun tan. I don't want skin cancer.


So, I've got a sweatshirt with a hood, and I've pulled it up to cover the back of my neck.

Otherwise I'd be browning in the sun and freezing inside the ugly air-conditioned box stores.



I mean everyone else is walking around in shorts, t-shirts, and sandals inside the f-ing

freezing grocery store...

Cold is Good.

Ice cold drinks (in winter too).

Freezing cold stores.....

Freezing cold inside your enormous trucks....


I can't wear shorts in this climate because I would freeze as soon as I entered the over-cooled buildings.....


And people look at me,

unfriendly looks....


I can imagine what they are thinking: is he avoiding the security cameras?

Bourgeois naive fear of crime produced by the manipulation of a million

cop shows and movies, millions and millions of hours consumed before

puberty.... (is that a defining property of the modern american?)


Or they smile;


Why is that old guy pretending to be a rapper?


And I say/think to myself:

censored!

****expletive deleted*****


I hate this!

GMOOH

No comments:

Post a Comment