Monday, April 25, 2011

apology/weather report

I apologize to readers for the unsystematic nature of this blog.
Moreover, I am very unhappy to know that some entries do have spelling mistakes/typos,
due to the haste with which I typed/wrote them.

Had I more time, I would revise everything. From time to time, I do.

A complicating factor is the fact that I sometimes choose to write without cap's--when the
mood hits me. (Call me, if you like, an imitator of ee cummings or bell hooks. Call me
unoriginal if you like. In any case, it's not from maliciousness that I've occasionally adopted
this style.)

But I think it's relatively clear when I've chosen to depart from standard punctuation, and
when my typing has been imperfect.

WEATHER REPORT for EL PASO TEXAS:
monday afternoon 25 april 2011

BLOWING WIND AND DUST
again
it is very unpleasant
dust collects everywhere
all attempts to keep it out only lead to entry by the most fine-grained sand particles

i can't say how many days now it's been blowing like this, maybe three or four,
but when you are inside it is unpleasant...... windows rattle, dust comes in.....

sunshine? big deal

No comments:

Post a Comment