Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday.27.May.2011

GMOOH!

made a trip to a shop
and was told by a falsely friendly salesperson
money is the cause of everything
and he cheerfully threw in the thoughts
in order to get money
or
for the sake of money
as a kind of refrain
or parenthesis
sealing in every thought
and breaking my heart

ah
alas
tooo sad for me to say
what I was thinking

but then without love
and without money
what must my life be?

meaningless
and pointless
on all accounts....

In Slovakia,
I could at least joke that
I was poor but had friends,
Here in the Land of Imperial Power and Infinite Cruelty
I've not even got a friend's shoulder to cry on
let alone anything to drink
nothing to drink
no one to drink it with

the most i can hope for
is a few erotic dreams
spoiled by waking
and the return to barren reality

No comments:

Post a Comment