Tuesday, May 17, 2011

F.-ING BIG DEAL

aFTER TWO WEEKS!
My mother is finally getting the pain relief she needs....

But I am not impressed!

Yesterday, after my mother had contacted the doctor's representative AGAIN
on Monday after a week of trying....

I went to WALGREENS (Puke.puke.puke)\
I went up to the counter and told the guy my mother's name ETC
And he said, "No, there's nothing here."
ONly when I said I wanted to complain did he say: You'll have to come back
tomorrow. The manager's not here.

After thinking a while, the man behind the counter suggested I speak to the Pharmacist.

After five minutes or so speaking to the Pharmacist, he said, yes, the medicine was available, but I would have to wait.

After about five minutes, he called my name, and I had to stand in line for ten minutes.

Altogether I must have wasted 20-25 minutes---not to mention the prior hassles over the course of three weeks (pointless trips to Walgreens, nonsense from the druggists) and the time my eighty-four year old mother did not have any pain relief.......
WALGREENS IS BULLSHIT

Ahh, but we are not done yet. Now I've got to go to Walgreens (puke puke) again, right now.
We shall see how long I have to wait in line and what sort of nonsense I must hear.
I can hardly wait
anticipatory puke

No comments:

Post a Comment