Wednesday, June 6, 2012

sisters who cheat and manipulate......

Now, I do not intend to criticize the nurse who said these things.  However, she is not fully aware of the situation, or she has forgotten what she knew, or (most probably) she mainly has the well-being of my parents in mind.


But, when the possibility that I might actually leave this place and get a job elsewhere---after three years of unemployment and no health insurance living in a place which is definitely not my home, and where I have no friends---


She did begin to tell me what I must do/ should do.....(Implicitly:  If I am to be responsible).


And I do appreciate her thoughts, which were appropriate and not out of line....


HOWEVER,


There is a fucking assumption here where which I have NEVER agreed to,
and was never discussed with me,


namely:  that I should exclusively and solely be responsible for taking care of my parents.


(My life counts for nothing. ----seems to be another assumption.
My older sister's dog/dogs count for more than, say, my job or my friends....)


So, I would say freely and openly:  my sisters should take more responsibility.
I am being cheated, misused (not by my parents, but by my siblings)...
taken advantage of......


There are no words adequate to express my anger and frustration with this situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment