Sunday, June 3, 2012

A little old lady's revenge

My mother is not happy unless she is making noise.
Her beloved metal pots bang and clang away,
(scientific instruments
lovingly crafted
by skilled artisans
who love noise)
And in the kitchen I hear her improvised symphony:
BANG!  CRASH!  BANG!

My little, bent-over mother----An aged grandmother,
 ---no!--A Great-grand-mother!---
 makes noise like a Punk rocker:  Bang/Crash!/Bang!-
----I don't need an alarm clock!
But I wish I could get eight hours of sleep!!!

El Paso Engineering: Air vents between the rooms carry every sound from one room to
the other, and my bedroom is nearest the kitchen:

CRASH!
BOOM!**
BANG!**!

Who would believe a little old lady could do some much damage?
Maybe this is her revenge upon the world for the affliction of old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment