Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Euro moment

Who really runs your life? In all probability, you spend most of your life in a workplace where you mostly follow orders and have little room for independent thinking. -- especially you are not allowed to have an opinion-- or not an effective one-- about the most basic elements of your life--- about whether your country goes to war, or what is to be done with the surplus which you produce. Into that picture, add the fact that your rulers, your unseen real bosses have been gambling, and they want you to pay for their debts......in Europe, the Euro is failing because the bosses over there screwed up big time. It is not just a Greek problem, but as one economist put it, Greece was the first to fall because it was the weakest link in the chain.....and here I am in a house that is out of control with junk my parents have accumulated, and they wont do anything -- or cannot due to their physical incapacity---and my sisters are sceaming at me, telling me to do something, and also blaming me. But the situation is unsustainable. I did not create the problem, and I am not getting help. Recommended reading http:www.yanisvaroufakis.eu

No comments:

Post a Comment