Monday, April 2, 2012

a hypothesis, of sorts.....

I gather that there are businesses--so called---which monitor blogs like this one.  And they say that they are measuring something like "negativity".

talk about pseudo-science.  It looks like they are attempting to measuring content without paying attention to what's being said, or the truth or falsity of it.....

If I describe a bad thing using "bad" words, am I negative---or is it the thing I describe that is negative?

But, in any case, I don't appreciate this attempt to monitor me, not at all....

And I want to make a bet, or a sort of prediction.  I bet that my blog will be counted by them as negative, but the words of an intelligent but unprincipled political leader as he justifies murder will not be counted as "negative" by their techniques....

So much the worse for this particular form of pseudo-science, if I am right........

No comments:

Post a Comment