Saturday, February 19, 2011

make me laugh

make me laugh!!

over at Michael Dawson's blog "the Consumer Trap"

There is a link to a report by Shell Oil Company. (they know the world is running out of oil.......) In addition there is a link to a "Foreign Policy" article sumarizing and analyzing the report....

No, I didn't bother to read the report (and only glanced at the FP article) as it is now pretty late and I am very tired, but I did notice
that they mentioned that Wal Mart has promised to cut back on their contribution to
global warming.

(What are the exact numbers? and why should I believe what Wal Mart says unless there is some independent accounting? I'm sure that's what you are thinking...)

Now that's what I call an optimistic sign. ha ha ha

Shell Oil Company and Wal Mart as leaders of a green world?
(I don't think so....)
Ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment