Sunday, February 27, 2011

El Paso's NASTY weather

I am going to keep a record, noting the crummy weather and unpleasant conditions as they occur.
The local propagandists would like to distort reality by talking about sunshine.
That would mean ignoring the many days of truly nasty wind and dust,
and other unpleasantries.

Today the wind is fierce. The dust is blowing. Very unpleasant.

And this is day three of the most unpleasant allergic reaction I've had in
many years--maybe in my entire life..... What am I sick from? Dust? Pollen?
I don't know, but it's not nice.

No, I do not like El Paso and would never praise the local weather.....

And, I do not have anything good to say about the local presupposition that
the minute it warms up just a bit, we have to turn on the air conditioning!
What bullshit. That just brings in dirty air. It is not healthy.

Moreover, a nurse at one local doctor's office recently told me they keep the place cold to discourage germs. Bullshit! They are not taking account of people like me who suffer from the cold, and end up getting sick with precisely the allergic reaction I have right now.

El Paso: City of Bullshit

No comments:

Post a Comment