Friday, November 16, 2012

A Nurse Supervisor who Abuses the Elderly

I've just hung up the phone. And my eighty-six year old mother was very, very upset.
She had a very unpleasant experience with the Nurse Supervisor who has a habit of showing up, giving nonsense orders, and then leaving.

I, too, was abused by this terrible woman--not just once.  And, I have blogged about it.  The worst incident was when she sternly ordered me to buy some pill containers---this day!----and then later, it turned out they were totally unnecessary. But I had to make a special trip to buy them.  (And then a couple of days later I returned them to get my money back---since they were completely unnecessary.)

And the bitch never even apologized or admitted her mistake.

Now, the same awful so-called nurse has been verbally abusing my mother. And my mother is very upset.

I've told my mother that she has the right to refuse to allow the woman to enter her home.  It's part of the bill of rights of those who receive in-home care.

But what this particular nurse deserves....well, to start with, she should be banned from working with any elderly people whatsoever....She should have her license or professional qualification taken away........  She consistently and frequently abuses her position.  There is no excuse for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment