Saturday, May 12, 2012

visiting nurses

My opinion of Americans, and their overall education level, is very bad.  Their heads are full of all sorts of propaganda---and very little knowledge.

(I shall be adding a post illustrating what I have in mind exactly by "propaganda".  But, for now, let's say that they are blind to the militarism and racism in their country; and, they additionally freely spout capitalist nonsense.  I do have specific examples which I shall provide in a future post.)

The regular visits by a nurse-supervisor are irritating and annoying.  They are intrusive and not helpful.

I am afraid I've not quite hit the nail on the head.
So,  I shall try again.
About the supervisoryvisits...

We have these regular visits---I can't be sure how often, maybe very ninety days.
And they are idiotic.  The woman asks exactly the same questions over and over again.

And the pretense that she is our "friend" is just not sincere.  She is not my friend, yet
I am forced to grin and nod like an idiot because I fear she can deny my parents the very
little help they currently get.

I feel like she is inspecting us!  Not here to help us, but here to check up on us.


(She asks questions and we answer----a non-egalitarian situation at the most basic level!)


The whole business is intrusive and insulting.


Recall:  infinite money if available for weapons.  The USA spends more money than any other country on killing machines.  And the budgets for those killing machines are not carefully controlled--in fact not really controlled at all.


They are not controlled and inspected the way that my parents and I are inspected by this nurse-supervisor every three months.


 This is an insulting, degrading system.


The USA is an insulting, degrading place to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment