Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Only five!!

The f- ing nyt just told me I only have five more free articles this month! O dear!! Woe is me! Booo hooo! Boo hoo! ------ now, in the real world........... Well, actually, i can never stand to read the pretentious glib, oh so knowing style, of what's written there -----could not even get through one article, in fact...... Usually i just want to throw up. Life is too short for that sort of crap. OH DEAR only five! Well, in fact I couldn't get through even one.....oh dear, the month is almost over....the thought of actually reading five! Yccch! Makes me want to throw up! How in the world can people say anything there is well written?!? We plainly live in different worlds!---------- in sum, how kind they are to give me something for nothing. Ha, ha, ha....... KAPITALISTICKÉ SVINSTVO

No comments:

Post a Comment