Sunday, March 25, 2012

El Paso, Texas: weather report

from the archives, originally composed a week or two ago...


composed? ha ha ha, yes it's a rough draft.  Sorry.  You have been warned....

wind
wind
wind
dust
dust
dust
ycccch
ycccchhhh!
ycccccchhhhhh!!!!**!!

Earlier, despite the fact that the windows and doors of this house are all shut, I had the sensation that I was  breathing in dust....

Oh well, par for the course here!

And then, there is the question: Are people in El Paso, Texas rude?

I don't know.  There was a rude guy speaking Spanish in Wal Mart today: Ondele!  He said as the checker rang up the groceries I was buying for my parents.

The man seemed to be mainly buying Kool Aide and other assorted poisons.

He also stared extensively at my individual purchases and made other (rude, offensive)  comments.  I know he was rude,
but I put this out of my mind, using my extremely weird and non-native version of Spanish:
Hombre!  Los richos---como tu---tienen todos----como mi padre se dice.....Nosotros tenemos solamente trabajo a guerra........KAPITALISTICKE SVINSTVO!

No comments:

Post a Comment