Tuesday, September 13, 2011

bastards....mostly

Doctors are bastards--though there are exceptions.

What the fuck is wrong with them? They expect you to wait two hours so you can talk to them for fifteen or twenty minutes?

Does it not occur to them that something here is wrong? Is there not a certain lack of proportion?

Obviously not--in their minds. Well I say: To hell with them.

Their priorities are backwards! Arrogant assholes.

The one exception to this patients-wait-two-hours police is a man who possesses other personality peculiarities which are no less disturbing than the arrogant contempt implied by the two-hour-waiting policy.

Note: two hours is more or less an average of the waiting times of the most recent two visits I have endured for the sake of my elderly parents.

PS
what about a respectful phone call along the following lines: "Well, sorry, I know your appointment is for 2:00, but we are running late, so don't rush to get here..."
Is that really impossible?
That is what friends do for friends? --Oh, sorry, I forgot: the doctor is our superior......
(How could I be so foolish?)


No comments:

Post a Comment