Wednesday, March 2, 2011

USA's very much LESS THAN BEST Health (don't) Care system

My father had to go for some tests at the hospital.

My mother had the duty of filling out numerous forms.

And, then, prior to the test, the nurse needed my father's history.

Hello? Are there no computers in this country? How many times have I been asked these questions? How many times? Almost every time my father needs some health care.....

Is it technologically impossible to share information? There are so many god damn ass holes who are happy to sell personal information about me and you! But there is no info. when it comes to health care.

What the f. is wrong?

Well, note in passing:

At the very same hospital, there was a LARGE SCREEN TV (that's a real necessity)
and there was a POLICEMAN

Oh, yes, let's get technical: He was a member of the BORDER PATROL.

Now that does make me feel safe.

What a country! sigh. Yawn. Excuse me while I throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment