Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What the hell are they thinking?

I love little Fido.  So I take Fido everywhere.
Unfortunately, those cruel people at the grocery store (unlike trains, buses, and pubs) do not allow me to bring Fido with me.

I have to tie him up outside.

Little Fido loves me and I love him.  So, when I'm inside buying groceries, he cries,
and whines, and barks---pretty much non-stop.

He can be heard for miles around.

I am sure everyone loves Fido as much as I do, so the sound of his voice could not possibly
be irritating or annoying or maddening.  No.  That would be impossible.

I do sometimes take a long time to shop.  And little Fido, dear sweet thing that he is (You know he loves me so!  And I love him too!) barks himself hoarse.

That's so sad.

Oh, life is sad.  But I love little Fido, and he makes me feel good in a world where there is so much unnecessary suffering and people can be very inconsiderate.

No comments:

Post a Comment