Tuesday, December 24, 2013

disgusting capitalism

Obama murders at a distance with high-tech airplanes that we pay for.
Companies lie and cheat.
Bankers lie, cheat, and steal---and when they get in trouble, governments come to their rescue.
And intellectuals "justify" it.

But if I just go to the grocery store to buy food, my behavior is monitored by in-house cameras, and a TV screen at the entrance stands prominently as a threat to all of us that we had better not even think about taking something without paying, telling us "We are watching you!".  And who is watching them with their crappy food and high prices?

And if I board a crappy, crowded bus, with shit suspension, high off the ground, with stinky people, and noisy technology---doors beeping, computers with phoney voices telling me someone is getting on and off---subjected to ALL THAT SHEER UGLINESS, and, on top of it all, you can be sure that someone will poke me in the side and demand that I prove I've paid for the ride.

Capitalism is offensive on every possible level.

No comments:

Post a Comment