Monday, August 12, 2013

No "Do not disturb"; no privacy

This is ridiculous!

I hesitate to leave my room and go to the shared bathroom because:  The cleaning lady might come at any minute.  (I hear her moving around outside.)

I hesitate to walk down the hall to the kitchen---the other end of the hall, perhaps twelve feet away.
Ishall have to carry my ...

UPdate:  She's here.  Just on the other side of the door, cleaning the bathroom. (Thank you! It needs it.  Generously applying smelly chemicals.....)

But when she finishes, I shall have to make two or three trips up and down the hall to the kitchen, carrying a bowl of rice, pots, etc. before I can prepare my lunch.  And, of course, once I've cooked it all, I will (sooner or later) have to carry it all back.

I have work to do.  I don't want to socialize.  I don't want to be required to say "hello" or anything else at all to anyone.....

I want my privacy back.

No comments:

Post a Comment