Wednesday, March 13, 2013

the cluttered Internet---it doesn't have to be that way

Once again I notice.... As I was trying to read a message I got through hotmail, the text was getting crowded out by the adds....damned annoying.... Similar problems over at gmail. No, I am not thankful for these "free" (ha ha) services. Yes, I do believe that capitalists tend to be assholes, but you can argue with me about whether imperialists (such as the soldiers/politicians responsible for torture, death squads, invasions---Rumsfeld and his ilk----)are worse than those who own the public resource which is the web.... and you can tell me that capitalism produces imperialsm, or needs it. I am prepared to listen to arguments about that. But about the basic predominance of assholes, I don't think I need arguments to convince me, and my daily life is pretty good proof of the reality. Yes, let's take back the commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment