Thursday, August 16, 2012

USPS and El Paso assholes

Assholes Part One

Whoever runs the USPS is clueless.
It is disgusting how they imitate UPS.

Moreover, the phony friendliness and the loathsome questions designed to increase spending make me want to throw up?

Really, it is idiotic.

Two days ago they tried to deliver a package when we were asleep.  They left behind a slip,
and there is a web-based service to schedule re-delivery.

But guess what?  The asshole who left the paper could not be bothered to write LEGIBLY.

I cannot tell what the hell the number is that identifies the "article". I can't tell whether it's letters or numbers.  Is that a "C"  or a "6"?  ora a "G"?  or an "E"??

So, I cannot schedule re-delivery online....

Asshole!

The Postal Service should be nationalized.  It should NOT be run as a "for profit" business.
It should be a public service----either free or very cheap..... And the employees should stop
trying to engage in this bizarre sort of pseudo-friendliness that seems to be the most popular
civic disease in the USA....

Assholes, Part Two

But El Paso is full of assholes, like the jerks who left two beer bottles on the sidewalk in front
of my parents' house.  Today the bottles are broken.

assholes!

I like beer myself, but I do not understand the peculiar fascination among El Pasoans for
leaving beer bottles in someone else's yard.  Neither do I understand the obsession with breaking
beer bottles.

What part of one's brain is removed when you live in this city?

(The USA is simply not a nice place to live.....and El Paso is one of the worst places in this bad country....)

No comments:

Post a Comment