Sunday, July 24, 2011

infinite stupidity in eptx

I confess straightaway: I have better things to do with my time than pull up weeds out of the rock garden that replaced the Bermuda grass at my father's house.

I think home-owning is rubbish, for the birds, not a source of pride, but a source of stupidity.
Buy things to kill weeds--use harmful chemicals. Waste your time that could be better spent. etc. Why? So that your neighbors will admire you? Really, have you nothing better to do with your spare time? Not for me, thank you very much.

My father's neighbor gave me advice: get some "roundup". The hell I will.

Harmful pesticides are present in the arctic. Let's ignore the consequences of our actions
as long as we can. (That's the real "American way"...)

Oh, no! (You know what I mean, dear reader....) here it comes: GMOOH!!!

for info about the presence of toxic chemicals in the melting ice of the arctic,
see the link below:


Oh, yeah, has El Paso, Texas solved its so-called drought problem? By replacing grass with rock gardens fed by pesticides? Ha Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment