Thursday, July 7, 2011

cut the crap

I am sick of the bullshit!
bullshit I heard today:

1. Oh, you are caring for your elderly parents. You are an angel.
2. Oh, elderly people deserve more help. They have earned it!

1. I am not an angel. I am getting screwed. I do not have a space of my own. I live with my eighty-something parents and have no personal life. My future will be worse on account
of what I am doing now. I sleep in a room filled with clothes that no one wears, and typewriters and sewing machines that no one uses. There is no room for my belongings. And that's just a small example of how constrained and uncomfortable my daily life is.

2. No one in this world gets what they deserve. No one. I do not deserve to have my life interrupted. My parents deserve more help than I can give them. Bill Gates doesn't deserve what he has and most people deserve more than they have. Please, just cut the crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment