Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dear Neighbor

Dear Neighbor, I don't hate nobody. And god bless you if you love music.
Music is a peaceful activity, and
Everybody loves music, right? But maybe you and me don't like
the same music. Right? It isn't so peaceful when your music becomes
my music, without giving me a choice, if you know what I mean....
I mean when I'm sitting in my room and I'm trying to read a book,
and it is not Jack and Jill went up the hill, and the door's closed
and the window's closed and then boom, boom, boom, and I can feel it.
You get the picture.
So maybe you are not maleducato like i said.
SO, let's just say "Peace". I don't hate nobody. and I am not your enemy.
Just be fair to me and I'll be fair to you. Respect.

Just one other thing: are you afraid of something? I mean you have two
pretty scary dogs in your back yard. Maybe you should get to know
your neighbors.....Your neighbors are not bad people
and they do not want to hurt you.

Just a thought.

Respect!
Your neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment