Friday, December 24, 2010

Julian Assange

When I read the account in "The Guardian", I was troubled and thought it looked bad...
Then my second thought was: This is only one side of the story....

Then I heard an interview with Assange on Frost's show, in which Assange pointed out
that the reporter who had written the piece actually had a record of conflict
with Wikileaks and Assange himself....

and the exact selection from the women's words had been chosen to do maximum damage to Assange....

(who went on to ask: Who has the resources to know exactly which journallist would write so nagative a story?--and that seems exactly the right question...)

from a psychological point of view, I am impressed by how powerful an imprint a misleading story can have. . . . until it is corrected by further information.....

(I saw the interview through a link at "The Real News":
www.therealnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment