Wednesday, November 10, 2010

if I only had the time...

If I only had the time, I would like to mention Baby Bush's recent interview on network television promoting "his" book...(did he really write it--all by himself?)

As an author without a publisher, I take such questions very seriously...

(My book--a short, comic novel which is a cross between James Bond and the Nutty Professor--is available through "Wordclay", and there's a link below...)

Not to mention the actual content of the so-called interview...
not to mention Bush's attitude: a combination of arrogance and shameless stupidity...
as if he were thinking, "I have to do this but I really find this guy annoying and his questions an annoyance..."

Torture? Legal? The lawyers told me it was.....
Is torture really so technical a matter, so hard to figure out?

Possibly my favorite piece of arrogance is the suggestion that the poor man's feelings were hurt..
He played that card a couple of times... I presume that someone told him to do it....

Ohhhhhh Poooor Baby Bush! Does he lay awake thinking about all those who were massacred in Iraq? (I doubt it!)

But even more important: ?Why can't doctors visit sick patients? My imagination is filled with the thought of the elderly and the sick travellilng to their doctors....

I have heard that in France doctors still make home visits....


But I really haven't got time to say anything today...

No comments:

Post a Comment