Monday, August 23, 2010

Hating El Paso Texas

Oh why? Oh why do you hate El Paso, Texas so much?
Is it that bad?
Is it really worse than Eastern Europe?

Yes, I do hate El Paso, Texas. It is worse that Bratislava. (Apologies to any Bratislavcan/ka who
happens to be reading this.)

Today, after arriving home, first I heard an hour of "thump-thump-thump" from a neighbor's "music".
Now I hear one of the local dogs barking. Usually it's some tiny mut who barks so long that he or she barks him or herself hoarse.....

In all honesty, I've been trapped in this hell hole for a year now, and in the last year I've spent more hours being forced to hear yapping dogs than in my entire life. Not to mention the unpleasant sounds and thumps coming from the local climate-destroying self-piloted metal, plastic, and steel boxes on wheels....

It would appear that the residents of El Paso do not think about their neighbors at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment