Sunday, December 16, 2012

doubts

I've not revised the most recent entry, and I have doubts about it.  That word "communism" can only confuse.  There are dangers here, and I may well have not avoided them.....But, for now, I shall let the entry stand, unrevised, on the grounds that a blog is not ---or this blog is not----a scientific treatise, but, in part, a place where evolving and unfinished thinking goes on.  No one should think otherwise.  (Well, as a matter of fact, no scientific treatise can stand unrevised.  Possibly a better comparison is with the dogmatic literal-minded interpretation of religious texts......But I hope my point is clear;  while I try to be honest and respect the facts, it is inevitable that I stumble upon misunderstandings of my own from time to time...............and no one should imagine that I think otherwise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment