Thursday, December 8, 2011

Crimes of capitalism

the individually piloted vehicle of glass and steel is a crime of capitalism....

the other night, driving down "Sunland Park Drive" in El Paso, Texas, I had a very unpleasant experience.

Barreling along at 40mp or 35 or whatever the g.d. speed limit was, in the dark, with bright lights glaring unpleasantly...

The bus to my right could not stay in his lane, and the enormous truck to my left was also crowding me.

I did not have an accident, but very easily might have.

why the hell do I have to live like this? IT is totally unnecessary. Trams, trains, and buses are a well-developed technology. The bugs have been worked out.

In addition the designers of Sunland Park Drive must have sawdust for brains.....three lanes, then one disappears....then there are four lanes.....

This is pure bullshit.

GMOOH

No comments:

Post a Comment