Friday, September 25, 2009

El PasoTexas is NOT friendly...

I'm sorry, but today it happened just one time too many.

I have been stared at by bus drivers--who are usually friendly.

I have been stared at by people in cafes.

But it happened today again, twice.... in two different locations and that's too many.

A rude, direct, uninhibited stare, starting at my feet and moving up.

An aggressive, uncivilized stare, as if I were not a person.

My clothes are none of your business. If you don't like them, you can keep
your opinions to yourself....

And the clothes I'm wearing are exactly what I wore in Vienna, Austria,
and not much different from what I wore in Bratislava..

But I have never seen such rudeness and such primitive stares as I"m getting
in El Paso Texas.

What a village.

No comments:

Post a Comment