Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the crimes of capitalism

In civilized countries health care and education are regarded as human rights, but not in the country with the greatest stockpile of weapons of mass destruction....

"Don't throw away that pull ring!" my mother said to me as I opened a can of soup...
(fresh food is the norm here in the land of the free)
The church is saving them to help kids who have cancer and no medical insurance...,
They will get a discount...--- a discount??? Poor kids have to pay for cancer treatment!!???
And they are going to pay a little less if they scrounge in the garbage????

And apparently they are also saving printer cartridges to get school supplies....

This is unbelievable!
Scrounging in order to have what is yours by right....

I have said it before and I will say it again: the USA is not a civilized country....

No comments:

Post a Comment