Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Stupidity of a Doctor

I asked some students what they would do if they had a million euros....

I would buy a Lamborghini and a Jaguar.

I would take a trip around the world.

I would invest it.....maybe in real estate...

If I had a million dollars, I would hire a nurse and doctor to take care of my parents
around-the-clock.

I would also take regular visits home.

But none of that would solve the problem of the insensitivity and stupidity of doctors.

A doctor recently suggested that my mother could no longer take care of my father, and
that he should be placed in a "home".
To even suggest that my mother and father might need to separate, at this late time
in their live, has caused an incalculable amount of emotional suffering for my parents.

If there is such a thing as emotional intelligence, then this particular doctor has (once again)
proved that he is emotionally un-intelligent, an idiot.

(I've written about this guy on this blog before.  He used to piss me off too......)


No comments:

Post a Comment